Cambodia Hotels and Travel Guide
Cambodia Hotels and Tourist Information
Cambodia, bordered by Laos, Thailand and Vietnam, has a fabulous heritage, warm friendly people, an untamed wild landscape, and is a member of ASEAN. The beautiful and extensive temple ruins at Angkor, now a UNESCO Heritage site, represent the glorious Khmer civilization and one of the most spectacular historical sites in Asia.
Adventure seekers will love Cambodia's wild north east with its stunning scenery, alternative hill tribe cultures and wildlife. Go trekking, mountain biking or simply explore.
The legacy of Cambodia's artistic past can still be seen in the handicrafts and silverware found in the bustling markets of Phnom Penh. Excellent craftsmanship at excellent prices.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour